Warning: Viewer Discretion Advised.
"Last Year" traces back the maturation of a young couple over the course of three New Year's.
This film was inspired by the following user-submitted constraints:
• The entire internet goes down. All of it, nobody has internet.
• Someone is about to remember everything they forgot, in a rush, and it's not going to be pleasant.
• Someone is about to run into their doppelgänger while on a date.
• A character is a major fan of someone who has been dead a while, but is unaware of their death.
• Three characters must be siblings and live in the same apartment/house.
• A character must spend an entire scene not knowing something that's completely obvious to the audience.
• Every scene takes place exactly one year before the previous scene.