A man at the twilight of his life, alone, obsessed with time and determined to beat it.
This was fantastic :) I love it very much. This is to say the least one of those films that is truly "hauntingly beautiful"
Yes, congratulations! Great concept, beautifully executed, yet understated. Wonderful.
- Hello, Sir. Welcome to LifeMart. How can I help and please you?
- I'm dying. I want time.
- It is very inspired of you to come and see us. LifeMart has the miracle you need. Pardon my indiscretion, but what is your age, Sir?
- 83 years, 5 months, 12 days, 5 hours, 22 minutes and each second abandoning me.
- And which one of your bodies would give you happiness?
- The one of my 20's.
- Excellent choice, Sir. Please excuse me for a few moments.
- There you have it, Sir. This shall give you entire satisfaction. It's $49. Is there anything else I can delight you with?
- No. That would be all.
- LifeMart very much appreciates your trust. Have a nice life, Sir.
Amazing with solid artistic merit!
I just wanted to congratulate you on becoming a finalist in the 2012 International Film Skillet contest! Good luck!
Very cool. I really enjoyed it.