Lily, an elementary school teacher with extreme social anxiety, has a crush on Frank, a "Safety in the Classroom" spokesman. But when Lily musters up the courage to attend a party they've both been invited to, things go horribly, horribly wrong...
This film is inspired by the following user-submitted constraints:
• A character must be incorrectly dressed for the weather.
• A game of charades goes horribly, horribly wrong.
• A character must say the line: "Yes. No. No. Wait! I mean yes. Yes. Definitely. Yes, I just... I think, maybe, no. Because... no, absolutely not, no. Since... dammit. Yes. Fine. Go."
• One character has extreme social anxiety.
• One character loves olives.
• Every time a new character is introduced, it must be a close up of their eyes.
• A character must address the camera, directly, for at least one line of dialogue.